Stephen King, J.K. Rowling, Roald Dahl. Even these authors have been rejected. So how do you pick up and get going again? And what rational steps should you take to reevaluate your work and submissions before you query again?
Join panelist David Morgan and moderator Kris Spisak for discussions and Q&A. Stay for the second half when coach Sarah Beth Jones will help provide tangible ways to get reenergized and stay motivated.
• Does your query match the quality of your book?
• Are you querying the right agent or publisher?
• Does your book need to be edited?
• Is networking your missing component?
• At what point do you call in professional help?
When: Wednesday, February 25, 6:00 pm
Where: Firehouse Theatre 1609 West Broad Street(Parking available across the street in the Lowe’s lot)
Price: $12 for Members; $15 for non-Members; $5 for Students;