Please join James River Writers on Tuesday, June 24, 2014 at 7:00 p.m. ET to participate in a Twitter chat with Lana Krumwiede to talk about getting the most out of a writers conference.
Here is how it will work:
- You will need a Twitter account to talk with Lana during the Twitter chat.
- Follow James River Writers (@JamesRvrWriters) and Lana Krumwiede (@LanaKrumwiede) before the Twitter chat so that you don’t miss anything.
- Log into Twitter a few minutes before the chat and enter a search for #JRW14.
- To start the chat, @JamesRvrWriters will post two or three questions for Lana to answer. At any time you can join the conversation and ask your own question; just be sure to include #JRW14 so your Tweets can be tracked and Lana can respond.
- You may submit questions by starting them with @LanaKrumwiede, or simply ask your question as a status update in Twitter and include the hashtag #JRW14
More About Lana Krumwiede:
Lana Krumwiede serves as the Vice-Chair of James River Writers and is the Conference Chair for the 12th Annual James River Writers Conference. Lana began her writing career by creating stories and poems for publications such as Highlights, High Five, Spider, Babybug, The Friend, and Chicken Soup for the Child’s Soul. Her series The Psi Chronicles (Candlewick Press) tells the story of a boy who lives in a place where everyone has telekinetic powers. Lana has attempted telekinesis many times, particularly when it comes to household chores, but she could never make it work.