On Thursday, June 6, from 6:30 p.m. to 9:30 p.m., friends and fans of James River Writers will once again gather at Dominion’s beautiful Riverfront Complex, 120 Tredegar Street to celebrate all things literary. We hope you’ll join us!
Don’t miss the chance to…
1. Rub elbows with famous writers, past and present.
2. Have your fortune told by a literary muse.
3. Bid on unique items in our best-ever silent auction.
4. Enjoy tasty food and beverages.
5. Celebrate the winners of the Emyl Jenkins Award and the finalists of JRW’s Best Unpublished Novel Contest.
6. Watch artist Eugene Vango capture the scene on canvas.
7. Channel your next character with fun costume and photo opportunities by Mara Dovis Photography, and hear the sweet tunes of the Cary Street Ramblers.
8. Feel good knowing you are making JRW’s literary programs possible!
We extend a special thanks to our event chair, Shann Palmer, and to our Hosts and Sponsors.